Re: HW Ancient Greece?

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:53:41 -0000

> I have two possible settings in mind for this campaign. One
is "Age of Heroes", pretty much just adventuring in the days of Jason, Heracles, the Argonauts, Castor and Pollux, etc. The other is an Atlantis campaign, where the cruel yoke of Atlantean sovreignty lies heavy upon the lands that would one day become Greece, Egypt, etc. Not sure which would be more fun; it would be cool running into Heracles and the others, but I would have freer reign with an Atlantean campaign.

> Guy
> _____

Poor atlanteans, always the bad guys. You could turn it around and run a Minoan age game where the minoans are the enlightened heroic ones (which they pretty much were at the time) and the greeks are the barbarains... and in the end a very powerful sorceror blows them all up... now that would be a main protaganist to defeat.. )))

Less gods maybe then a heroic age one, but option to bring in early greek myths, titans and formative gods (Zeus the BoyGod)...