Large and Strong

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:54:03 +0200 (CEST)

Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>:

Hello,

> > In HQ the "only one" rule is gone - a large fellow could a augment
> > with both Large and Strong, assuming he had them.
>
> Which certainly makes sense (and makes fighting Giants, Dragons and
> their ilk that much more dangerous!)

I also use 'Large' as a Flaw for NPCs, when players find a creative way to use it, either for attacking : 'He si so big, I can't miss him, can I have a bonus ?' or while defending : 'I run between his legs, and jump and shout and play the the annoying imp. He is so big he won't be able to crush me'.

But only as a bonus, using the 'Large' Ability as an augment. Not as a direct ability, as I could do for 'normal' flaws, like someone suggested here (whic, btw was quite an excellent suggestion and redeemed totally Flaws IMO) Now I know how to use them.

Philippe