Re: Augments?

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:39:52 -0700

bernuetz.oliver_at_... wrote:

> No but at the very least you can get some amusement out of the
> justifications they'll have to come up with explaining exactly why
> play bagpipes is augmenting their combat abilities:-)

Perhaps you are unaware that the pipes were banned as a weapon, by an act of parliament in 1747?

http://www.visit-scotland-online.co.uk/InfolinkPages/bagpipes.htm

Of course, the player properly ought to take "Close Combat (bagpipes)" as a skill.

Seriously, I could see one player playing the pipes (or some similarly martial instrument) to boost his comrades' morale, assisting them in combat (perhaps lending APs).