Re: Re:Superheroes

From: Toksickburn_at_...
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:18:01 EDT

In einer eMail vom 16.07.03 23:06:00 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit schreibt bruceferrie_at_...:

> I was thinking that [Insert Country Here] Customs should cover that, but
> now
> you mention it, I think that [Country] Culture might be a better way to do
> it.
> Adding "High School" (for the US) or "Secondary Education" (for the UK) as
> an
> additional ability sounds good though. How would this best be phrased for
> other
> countries, I wonder?

In germany you can end up with one of three possible degrees, which is a kind of a staging in knowledge, but then again, in my view, that would be expressed in the number or lack of masteries you have in "Schooleducation", no ?!

> With the idea that Students are experts in popular culture (TV, pop music,
> etc.) - and I should know, I am one - I included "Pop Culture Trivia" in the
>
> Student keyword, which I sort of imagined covering all this TV stuff. :)

My idea of "WatchTV" was to give it everybody as a cultural keyword, not only students. Think of it as a kind of knowledgebase. You know TV is education, too...erm....sometimes.....:-P

greets

Christian