Re: some thoughts on key-wording god-talker devotees.

From: orlanthumathi <orlanth.umathi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:11:31 -0000

> Sorry for the rather long and rambling thoughts about a fairly minor
> point, it is just something that has been nagging at me ever since I
> first read through Thunder Rebels.

Its Ok Bryan, a lot of us had nagging thoughts after reading Thunder Rebels. They suddenly went into RQ prescriptive habits and were in danger of taking some of the fun away.

In my view as soon as we start worrying about how much time is taken up by various aspects of the characters roles we are heading in the wrong direction. I for one ignore those messy time lines in the Leader Sheets as being incompatible with my game style. I also allow devotees to be initiates of other cults if things fit ok, again anathema to the simulationist guys.