Re: Question about non-humans and Puma People

From: Dave Camoirano <DaveCamo_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:59:00 -0400

Hi!

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 12:34 AM, Nick Brooke wrote:

> Quick fix to p.108 (proposed additions in square brackets):
>
> Concentrating Innate Magic: "He retains only his [innate magic and] his
> talents."
>
> Concentrating any other kind of magic: "He retains [only his innate
> magic and] his (affinities, charms, scriptures, etc.)."

This is pretty much what was intended even thought it (obviously) didn't come across this way.

I apologize if I've come across as anything other than someone who is trying to help get across an understanding of how the rules are *intended* to work. While I've always liked the idea of common magic, it has gone through many variations and has constantly been a point of contention.

Camo