Re: Hsunchen

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:40:05 -0000

> What with the death of Integrating Spirits, anyone got any clues as
to how
> Hsunchen do their stuff these days? Before they used to integrate 3
or more
> spirits and raise the resulting talents to 1W2 before learning their
> shapechange "secret".

I'm not sure. Personally, I think there's no shapeshift secret for them. They get it just like the Puma Babes - at least, in my game they will.

A much cooler secret for them would be to 'Heroform X, Pup of Telmor. That lets them hulk out and be very, very bad wolves indeed. That being said, I should note that animists gain their secrets much, much more readily than theists do.

Jeff