Re: Liturgists and limitations

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:07:14 -0000

I read it as all common plus one special. This means that most devout lay-members will have a fairly large stack of blessings on them at all times. This is a good thing and makes up for their less than sterling magic. I treat it as a straight auto-augment from their liturgist (all else cancelling out) and assume he's at least a 5w (and probably higher). I suspect Churches with the best liturgists are best attended.

For those of you who remember Sunday Church, the specail blessing is "We ask for your prayers for Josh, who is undergoing surgery this week. Please keep him in your thoughts." The Special Blessing is probably for whomeever is in most need or whomever is the most important... It depends on the community.

And considering the 'best liturgust' note, I seem to recall a few congregations trying to hire away the best pastor from his current church. Ah, this is all falling into place so nicely - at least for me.

Jeff