RE: [HW-Rules] Misapplied Sacrifice

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:27:49 +0100

Wulf,

        Personally I think so yes. Looks to me like Shamans are trained practitioners of Ecstatic Worship, Priests are trained in Sacrificial Worship. A given practitioner would use his own method of worship so the Priest would use sacrifice to contact the Snow king which, because he's using sacrifice gains affinities/feats but at a higher cost because his call is going via the God Plane. Your spirit talker would presumably be using Ecstatic worship to contact Firshalla (on the spirit plane?) and would be gaining spirits/fetishes at no penalty. At least that's how I think it should work but the examples in the book don't make me feel too confident......

Dave.