RE: liturgists like it small!

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:46:49 -0500

Before making up game world justifications for rules, I'd like to know the intent of the rules. If anyone on this list is privileged enough to know--or to find out: Is the intent of the rules that liturgical blessings fail more frequently with larger congregations because of the differing scales of the multiple target penalty and the total support bonus? If not, what is the intent of the rules/rules designers?

I have some thoughts on how I will likely make use of liturgical blessings, but that will be in a separate e-mail.

Thanks,
Andy