Re: Re: Hsunchen & Puma People

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:46:45 -0700

> Well, I understand and entirely accept that this clearly from the
> examples wasn't the intent, I was just confused (and remain so,
> somewhat) about the exact nature of how Issaries might 'fix' this.

To my mind, it's as "magical" as a troll's Darksense or a merperson's ability to hold her breath for half an hour. It's a natural ability (for the species), and shouldn't really be called magical at all, nor need to follow the rules for magic. it's a pity that it was equated with magic at all. The text should have just said "Puma People have the ability Shapechange to Puma as a natural ability" instead of calling it an Innate Talent.

RR
- Richelieu