Re: liturgists like it small!

From: the_wyldrage <TheWyldRage_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 02:57:25 -0000

Check on page 106, in the Wizardry section. I quote: "A blessing provides an augmenttion to an area or entire congregation, while a successful curse causes the target or targets to take a penalty." What it means, and the way I intend to use it (if I do), is that the target of the blessing is the group in its whole instead of individuals.

As for community support, simply assume an ordinary support normally, and give a relationship test to the liturgist if he wants a higher bonus to give.

On a side note, I'm working on a different system for orderlies (mostly) and adepts, to make the orderly more useful and less redundant. I'll be posting it here eventually.

On another side note: hey everyone! Just joined this group ;).