RE: Re: just a couple of quick questions..

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:10:41 +0100

> Roderick points out elsewhere the dangers of taking your Grimoires
> out "adventuring". You might argue (I don't think the rules say)
> that re-copying an existing Grimoire that you have already "paid for"
> should be "free" between sessions (as is recreating a talisman, for
> instance) - But I think you'd still need a good copy to work from.
I think the problem here is that to use the new Grimoire it first has to be
linked to the appropriate node in the Saints plane i.e. You need to overcome a 10W6 barrier. So this usually takes the effort of the
whole school on the proper day etc...
So it is no small thing.
And I suspect that like talismans you cannot have a handy spare Grimoire either.
Though I can't remember it saying so anywhere at the moment.

Not sure what happens if you "obtain" a Grimoire that is already linked or whether it is a personal link that is required per Grimoire. In other words can they be nicked and used. Or would that require extensive research etc before you could establish your own personal link ?
Andy

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and may be
privileged and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM