Re: Re: What's wrong with Kathy??

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:07:15 +0100

Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> The ones complaining about Kathy are usually people who knew her early in
> the process. (Of course, I knew her first of all, as I stole the name of my
> boss for the "Narrator Character" :-) ).

Actually you're the only person I've seen complaining about Kathy before this thread, and I think this last sentence explained much :D

As for the morals of Kathy (killing people because they didn't fit her "vision" of the world), I really didn't perceive it that way. I saw what she did as allowing  people to run with their idea, but letting them die to add significance to the story. I'm much more impressed by that heroquest knowing what players actually paid to have it completed.

*shrugs* It's all n the beholder's eye anyway. How much XP is a beholder again?

Moah, platypus powaaa!