Re: Published?

From: Dave Camoirano <DaveCamo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:00:26 -0500

Hi!

On Nov 17, 2003, at 10:49 PM, Morrigan Enterprises wrote:

> Were "The Lunar Empire", "Under the Red Moon" and "Dragon Pass: Land of
> Thunder" ever published for Hero Wars?   Is there anywhere I can find a
> complete list of Issaries publications for Hero Wars?

The Imperial Lunar Handbook Vol 1 was released back in the spring but it was published for HeroQuest. If you're still using the old HW rules, you're insane. But besides that, it could still be used with HW with a little fudging.

Under the Red Moon (ILH Vol 2) and Dragon Pass are not out yet but DP is at the printer now as we speak. Actually, it might already be back. In any case, they are being released for HQ, not HW.

For a full listing of past, present, and future releases, go to:

http://www.glorantha.com/products/index.html

Camo