Re: The Opposite of Wounding: Building

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:10:36 -0000

Just to be clear, that's against that resitance. The character can try any level of resistance - he's just more likely to fail against a higher one. In this way a character can, in theory, create anything of any level that he can defeat (theoretically characters can beat opponents with four more masteries, of course, it's just phenomenally unlikley).

One thing I forgot to mention is that I would then, of course make this the case for Wounds as well. The worst you can inflict on someone is their ability +15. Of course, after that, it's Complete Defeat, and you get to kill them or some other permenant loss.

Mike