Re: Wrong Gods Worship

From: jessedn_at_...
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 01:43:24 -0000

> Nothing tht would help a thief.
> Maic might be somethign like "Listen Well" and "symphathize" and
"spoon out equalportions of gruel."

> More importantly, it would essentially be impossible for a thief to
initiate to Tello Norri. The deities aren't empty cyphers, but in fact will not grant powers to someone who is not in line with their divine attributes.

> So, for instance, a pacifist might study and undergo rituals for
Humakt, but, when attempting to pass the tests would simply not make the grade.

> Similiarly a thief trying to get into a do-gooder Salvation Army
type of cult.

> If it can happen in your game, fine! TGWV. But not in mine.
>

> Sincerely,
> Greg Stafford

Fair enough.

I discussed it with him and we decided that Rufelza might be a better fit anyway. He is still going to be strongly sympathetic to the Teelo Norri orphanages and such.

Jesse Dean