Glowing Red Eyes

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:27:34 EST

Hi,

 I would make the player explain their source and work from their. My inclination would be just put it under the Magical Abilities column as a unique one of a kind ability. Sometimes you just need to go with the flow. However I would soon have him mistrusted, feared or hated for such a thing. You could have a lot of fun with it, especially when rumour spreads of the 'Man with the Moon in his eyes!' Last week one of my players announced he was cursed, so that his voice was swapped with that of his horse. Another announced his Tattoo was alive and could leave his body and another declared that he was really a dog who could shape change into a human.

Simon