Re: Re: strange and weird abilities

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:17:41 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2004-02-01-1240.

Guy Hoyle wrote:
> All of these should be collected and posted on the Issaries list. They'd
> make great examples for newbies (and for seasoned players).

I think so as well.
It is always good to prod fertile minds with examples me thinks.

Here are some more from my players although not as good as some of the other previous examples given although I do like the 'Pewter jug of fire!' which is a spirit of Oakfed trapped in a pewter mug that warms up red wine.

Pewter jug of fire!
Rapid porcupine archery
Bright Swirl of coloured silks
Perfume fart
Suspicious of Quinn [a player character] Understand other's point of view
Wants fathers crown badly
Jolly temperament
Find Necessary Supplies
Outsider Complex
Panics on Water
Spear of Points [a magic item]
Hounded by Rumours
Was Once Influential
Dark Secrets
Wants peace and itransigence [in a player caharacter!?!?] Spear of destiny
Tells and knows amazing stories
Flock of Sheep whose full Purple wool is able to warm trolls in hell Charm Water from Stone
Has Many Sons & Daughters as Dependants and Three Wives! Fairest woman of the Tribe is his wife
Carries his Grandfather's Legacy
Choose Moment to Strike
Herd of blue sheep that yield a milk so beneficial as to heal any ill Smart for sheep
Get drunk with Trolls
Open up to Receive Gifts
Thoughtful tactics [as if there was any other kind?] Sing in Exaltation
Scowls [that's it just 'scowls']
Flirt outrageously
Satchel of dark weapons

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com