RE: Re: Who's got a secret?

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:04:18 -0600

>From: bethexton_at_...

>Hmmm,
>probably want to make it hard for a low abilty/high augment character
>to figure out what they have to do to learn the secret--hard but not
>impossible. Heh, my brain is whirring with the possibilities now!

Yeah, presumably the test assumes that someone has to administer it. They're not going to just give it to anyone. Could be lead up contests, or just flat refusal. Basically, "when your ready" is determined by the GM taking into account the drama of the situation, as opposed to just looking and seeing certain stats on the sheet.

Mike

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up � fast & reliable Internet access with prime features! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=dialup/home&ST=1