Re: Animists and common magic

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:20:15 -0000

The rules say that any practitioner who has concentrated can use common magic charms 'actively' (p136).

Perhaps, because common magic charms seem to be from a different source (an explanation I like), it might be better to call them amulets to avoid a mind set that all charms are the same, which I suffer from.

And that you can resist any attack with any appropriate ability, be it mundane or magical, I think this might be a change from HW, but i like it. If the 'world is magic' then ANY ability is essentially magic and should be available to resist an appropriate attack.