Re: War clan vs mixed clan

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:46:03 +0100

>I _expect_ that a war clan has some magical effect that makes
>their warriors significantly more effective (and their farmers
>less effective).
>
>Can anyone point me at some rules that cover that? or make
>suggestions as to the level of influence this would have?

Changing from/to a war clan involves abandoning the clan's wyter and forging a new one. Which would suggest that a war clan will have a wyter that gives nifty combat abilities to any clan members. Especially nifty if the clan has been a war clan for many years.

The clan questionaire (in Orlanth is Dead) can also give some useful combat bonuses if you answer certain questions correctly. For instance, everyone in Humakt supporting clans get a +5 bonus to the melee weapon of their choice, if I remember correctly.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson