RE: Mythic Russia: call for opinions

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:04:09 -0500

>From: "Mark Galeotti" <mark_at_...>

>6. Remove the options and fix it that initiative in an extended goes
>to the highest bidder, to encourage high bids and outrageous
>manouvres.

I think that this might have the tendency to result in people making max bids a lot. Meaning that the extended contest system becomes the simple contest system, as you get just one roll, all or nothing. In fact, I tend to sorta have this problem anyhow even without further incentive (I'd be interested in incentive in the other direction). Have you found some reason that players take too low a bids?

Mike

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee� Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963