Re: Re: re : Can a spiritist belongs to 2 traditions?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:37:05 -0700

> Ok, thanks. But in this case, that means Tada and Zola Fel are majestic
> spirits.
> Who is then the Great Spirit in this Praxian tradition ? Waha ? Erithria?
>
> Right ?

Explained on HQ 145: The Praxian Tradition. No Great Spirit.
Two core practices with Majestic Spirits: Waha for men, Eiritha for women. An example Helper Practice: Daka Fal (Ancestors) The Shamanic Practice: Horned man.
A ton of helper and independent practices - see Nomad Gods for ideas. The bigger the spirit, the more likely it is to be Independent than Helper. We know that oakfed is Independent - ZF probably is as well.

RR
- Richelieu