Groups vs one

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <moah_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 23:53:02 +0200

Hi,

I'd like some clarifications about this. I had a contest in my last game of 2 players vs 6 lunars desecrating an Orlanthi temple. I had the contest end up with 3 lunars per players, and ended up wondering this:
How does that work, exactly? I know that when someone is outnum- bered, they get a -3 malus, but is that instead of the outnumberer participation, or in addition to?

For example: Lunar 1 attacks player 1. Lunar 1 gets augmented by Lunar 2 and Lunar 3, and Player 1 gets -6 malus for the extra guys? Or Lunar 1 attack player 1 and gets no augmentation for Lunar 2 and Lunar 3. Player 1 still gets the -6 though.

Moah, platypus powaaa!