RE: Re: Equipment Mod Oddity

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:14:22 -0500

>From: "Michael Schwartz" <raconteurx_at_...>
>
>Waaaaaay back in February of 2001, this topic came up and I proposed
>a very simple solution. Follow this link:

Yeah, did you post something like this at The Forge? I'm thinking that I was subconsciously plagerizing. I think I'd seen the notion before, but I wanted to come up with a pretty rigorous reasoning for why it worked before going to the option. Basically I wanted to be able to answer concerns like the ones that have been leveled here with some aplomb if they came up in play.

Mike

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/