Re: Re: Questions about Lunar concentration

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:25:31 -0700

> I think we need a clarification from the higherups on this one. The text
can
> be read either way. Some things seem to indicate that Self-Rock teaching
is
> "the" method for concentrating common magic, and others seem to say that
> there could be others. Like common magic religions, for instance.
Basically
> common magic has a lot of exceptions to the general rules on how these
> things work, and they're not explained very clearly.

It is "a" way, not "the only" way. Of course, most of the other ways are, as you noted, common magic religions, like Lanbril and Donander, so you'll get a bit more specific "Common Magic" (Thievery or Music, in those two examples) rather than "anything you can imagine". Note that not all comman magic religions allow this! There might be other variants on Self-Rock in, say, the far East or West, or Pameltela...

RR
- Richelieu