Re: Re: Comparing skills and feats

From: Timothy Byrd <timbyrd_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:53:42 -0700

> Up to you and the Narrator. (We already went over this example a
month or
> two ago, btw, you might want to check the archives).

I found the discussion then inconclusive. Your answer in message 1106 was:

"A. First response: It is an example of switching Abilities in the middle of
a fight, not an example of a Zombie's special powers. It is meant to show
that even though he switches abilities his AP do not change. All else is
Fluff.

"Second response: Fight Undead thing is a feat. Feats are not explained (as
has been pointed out in numerous questions). The player may have a special
use in mind for the feat."

Which I didn't find particularly useful, back then, either. I thought examples were to clear things up for people. This one seems to generate more questions. Perhaps in the next revision it could be altered so the Fluff is not so distracting. Or maybe the editor could attempt an "Explain Two Things at Once" feat...