Re: Attack vs Defence values

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 19:03:11 -0000

Steady on, John has feelings I expect.

I expect if you look hard enough, someone somewhere in Glorantha plays the Mexican ball game, someone plays Peteca, some Orlanthi somewhere must play Ultimate Frisbee and say loudly "My Bad" when they cock up. Those are the ones I'm curious about. Then there's Uzzy roolz of course. I expect that Wonderland croquet is played by trollkin, using ducks as they couldn't handle flamingos. Sea trolls play water polo, of course. Anyone for tennis? Quoits? Going back to the Aldryami cricket, I'd be interested to hear their sledging, especially the green and yellow ones from the south. Sorry, I'm so far OT I'm about to fall off a plank so I'll stop now.

Sam.