Re: Multiple attack the same "round" ?

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:33:41 -0400

You're right about the -3 on all attacks after the first one. Same on defense. That's the default assumption. You do have to keep in mind followers and their ability to counteract this.

I would allow as many as the player is willing to go for. It's a law of diminishing returns, with the extra attacks getting harder and harder. Remember, too, that a missed attack can hurt the attacker's position.

I'm not sure what you mean by a special ability that allows multiple attacks. I certainly would have no problem with something having "Attack multiple opponents", but then they have to use that ability when attacking many people, an any other combat ability as an augment only.

LC