Re: Re: Religion and Childbirth

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:21:50 -0500

>From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>

>To expand a little on Jeff's answer to this; while most Heortlings are
>initiates, and most women are Ernaldans (and thus presumably a somewhat
>smaller most are Initiates of Ernalda), there's the issue of which
>aspect.
>
>Among the Dara Happans, OTOH, initiation is allegedly a good deal less
>ubiquitous.

Glorantha makes me tired.

Right. So, do Dara Happans get support from Erissa or whothehellever when giving birth, or do they have to belong to the Temple in question to get that support? If they do have to belong, can we assume that Dara Happans have a lower rate of success at giving birth than Orlanthi's (all else being equal - I'm sure that now somebody will tell me about some Dara Happan cultural anomaly that will make this not true).

Mike

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/