Re: Initiates and Devotees

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:50:14 -0000

> Not quit. He improvises at -5 if he has concentrated and can
retain
> his common magic feats, but not his other, non-theist common magic.

                                               Mark Mohrfield

Yes I think I concede that. The only question remains is that if you have a player who is an initiate and a common magic user her will claim that all his common magics are feats and not charms, talents or feitshes!!! From what I can see most of the common religions or sources of magic tend to be talents and charms. hmmmm, (strokes beard sagely)

Not really a problem in my game as everyone is a concentrated theists with no common magic. But who knows what the future may bring!!! mwa ha ha ha!

Regards
Rob