Re: Taunting during combat (slightly OT reply)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:04:28 -0000

During a Live Role-Playing battle, 300 people (the bad guys) started chanting a (suitably modified, but just as rude crude and offensive as ever) Rugby song, to the US Marines marching beat (one guy chants a line, everyone repeats it). There we were, men, women and even children, bellowing out crudities as we marched through the forest. The opposition (the goody-goodies) apparently complained we were taking it all too seriously, and frightened some of the younger players :)

So it certainly does work.

Wulf