Re: Re: Practice spirits have how many abilities?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:06:47 +1200

At 08:35 PM 9/14/04 +0000, you wrote:

>Can someone tell me what page in the Heroquest rules that
>says that when you release a spirit you ADD its rating to the
>relevant skill.

         A practice spirit can be released from its fetish to grant
         a greater bonus.  The hero performs a short ritual (which
         takes an unrelated action within an extended contest).
         The spirit's ability rating is either added to the hero's
         advantage points _or_ as a bonus to his ability.
                         HeroQuest p137.

--Peter Metcalfe

---