RE: Re: ...gameplay in general...

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:43:08 +0100

> Sure, different strokes and all that. But do they never bid large
> and stuff the die rolls? IE roll a 20?

Mine have.

One character found himself being trampled by a Lunar shieldwall and it required the combined effort of the rest of the heroes to retrieve his dying body. He was saved when the Pavis dwarves replaced his heart with a stone one...

As yet I haven't killed off a hero - if they get into trouble in good faith and do nothing stupid then I rarely kill a character. If someone is stupid and reckless then I have no qualms in letting them die.

IMO heroes dying doesn't lead to MGF - unless it is really appropriate to the story.

Stephen