Re: Thunderstone Slingers

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:56:20 -0400

My understanding (after much debate) is that you can resist with any active ability that is relevant. So that if someone whips a Thunderstone, you can use dodge, or sword and shield fighting as you will. That seems to be a straight reading of the rules, anyway.

(obviously, the goal of the conflict plays into what is relevant.)