Re: Re: Exploding Thundersones?

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:04:36 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-09-23-1855.

Light Castle wrote:
> On 23 Sep 2004 at 16:35, Jeff wrote:
>
> Other than the bit about edges,
> > they still work pretty well - though the resistance of 14 is, of
> > course, if the target doesn't have any magical defence.
>
> Actually, it doesn't seem to read that way.
>
> "When used (with a successful Hurl Thunderstone vs 14), they add +5
> to his Sling or Throw Ability and have an additional +5 Edge."
>
> That reads more like an "activation roll" against standard universe magic resistance,
> followed by an attack using Sling or Throw.

It does at that.
That +5 Edge. ouch!
I used them in that same scenario like they were grenades. Exploding? Oh Yes! My players still mention that Sheepfooted man with the grenades.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even Death may die." - H.P.Lovecraft