Illumination

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:41:13 -0500 (CDT)

Amigos,

> From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>

asked

> I hate to mention it, but.... There used to be a loophole called
> "illumination" that effectively let you lie to your god. Saved you from
> spirits of reprisal, let you break geases, and so on. Do I take it that
> this concept has now been firmly binned? (and the lid nailed down, and
> the result burnt, and the ashes dropped in the sea?) Please?

Oh no, not binned or banned.

It will be explained in detail, with some new twists to show what I really meant before, in the upcoming *Under the Red Moon* (ILH2).

I think it will be a lot scarier now, less loophole, more rules (unfortunately). But a necessary component of the Lunar Way, after all.

That is, if it passes the inspection of the Board of Inspecors, now reviewing that part of the manuscript.

So, patience, please!

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha. P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
See our site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>.