Re: Illumination

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 14:01:54 -0000

Hi all

I have a question that may not make sense. If it does add 1% to your illumination ability then roll on d100....(before they change the dang rools)

Of course, you can play an Illuminate, but do you think you can play an Illuminate, and who could judge whether said attempt was oor was not succesfull if we park to one side whether it was fun or not.

What I am getting at is in the hands of a player, illumination can't help but be too powerful. Look what Arkat did with it, obviously a Player character and look what happened to him!

Regards
Rob