Re: Illumination

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:45:18 +1000 (EST)

"Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>
>> Which book is it going to be in? ILH2? I have a player who wants to go
the Illumination route. ...which will take some time to get to...
>> Me, I plan to have fun about people's reaction to another Illuminate,
to show her what people think of it...

> The Lunar version (called Sevening) will be in ILH2. Like all things
> Lunar, it's not quite the same as what came before (RQ Nysaloran
> Illumination). No riddles, frex.
>
> In the words of Long John Silver: "Thems that die are the lucky ones..."

oh ho ho! She *is* going to have a fun time... This is the ex-Taraltaran Esrolian Ernaldan I sorta mentioned a while ago. Wil be *eeeenteresting.*

--
Paul May

Saving the world, one mind at a time.