Initiates and Orlanthi

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:09:22 -0400

Hi everyone, just trying to catch up on 10 days worth of (a couple hundred) posts.

 Something Greg wrote during the assorted traditions/practice/etc.. posts reminded me that Initiates really are "chosen by their god". And that's fine, except that when you tie that in with the fact that all Orlanthi initiate, then it seems the Orlanth (at least the Sartarite Orlanthi) are a pretty fanatically religious bunch. There are no communal worshippers (except for children and young adults). That seems pretty amazing. I hadn't realized that.

Am I right in viewing them as such severely religious people? Is this more a Sartarite thing?

LC