Major NPC Augments

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:36:39 -0000

One thing that has cropped up in play IMG is that some players scour their character for augments and others don't. I also find that I may add a couple of augments to a Major NPC, but because we don't have full stats for them (and I don't want to start that discussion again) I tend to look at the base ability and lump another mastery or mastery and a half depending on who it is. Does anyone else follow a similar formula?

And the sample resistances I take to represent a raw un augmented ability. Is that the general consensus?

I guess the pitch I am for is that the players have enough masteries to blow away the minor guys and of course the masteries cancel when they go up against major NPC's giving a nicely scaled conflict.

Regards
Rob