RE: Re: Movement rates

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:20:03 +0000 (GMT)

How about using something simple like a contest of the number of miles marched as the resistance? You want to go 50 miles, you test against 10W2, which is going to be pretty damned hard.

(If someone want to use Dragon Pass, the boardgame, use a resistance of 5 per movement point)

Could be a laugh if someone really piles on the endurance.

Boldhome barman: "Where'd you stay last night?"

Traveller: "Furthest."

Barman: "Sorry, I said last night..."

Traveller: "I heard you."

Cheers,