Cults VS Subcults. (Round one, fight!)

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:17:41 -0800

I've always played that if you were devoted to a subcult then you can gain the feats and affinities of both that subcult and the cult it is part of. Example: If you devote to Havduran the Sword Sage, you can learn any affinities and feats from Havduran and Lhankor Mhy.

In the Subcult section of the main book it looks like you can only learn magic from the subcult you are in and not the main cult. The way I've been doing it makes more sense to me, but I've been wrong before.

(I know you can lean affinities and stand alone feats from any subcult, but that's a different can of worms. I'm talking specifically about learning affinities and feats without restrictions.)

--Victor