Re: Poker Chips (Was: Digest Number 1713)

From: Nick Hollingsworth <nick.hollingsworth_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:32:23 -0000

A while back I decided to use chips for action points and a few other things, probably after reading something on The Forge. I never got the chance to try it as I have been busted down to a player and wont be GMing for a while. However I have make up a set of chips in case I got the opportunity to use them.

I printed out fronts and backs onto colour coded card, glued them onto stiff stock and cut them up. The result is not as pleasingly chunky and heavy as a poker chip but its not too bad.

Given the fact that some of you guys are discussing using chips Ive put them up as PDFs at
http://www.kingoffarpoint.f2s.com/Herowars/HerowarsPlayingChips/

Cheers,

Nick H

Birmingham - Birthplace of the Balti