Re: Experience Contribution (was Possible house rules on concentrating magic)

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:45:11 -0000

My 2 pence worth is that in play mini maxing does not happen due to the style of game heroquest is. We don't even tend to roll the dice *that* much.

I would tend to say though that if I had players who wanted to design a mini maxed character then you can still challenge them. I find the numbers definately take a back seat to the story, in a natural and unobtrusive way.

Its a talking point for sure, but I agree with Mike that when you get down to it and play it does not turn out to be the problem one might imagine.

Regards
Rob