RE: Re: Experience Contribution

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:40:31 -0600

>From: "parental_unit_2" <parental_unit_2_at_...>

>Yup. At the moment I'm debating whether to go for that second mastery
>in Canoeing ;-)

That would so rock! I'm going to have to build up an ability like that in the Upland Marsh game. Being the talented boater could be critical!

Back on topic, however, I've got a Carmanian Adept in that game, who's in Sartar for the long run. So I'm running into trouble figuring out how he's going to keep his committments. I'm hoping that research into the mysteries of his order counts. Sort of a sabbatical he's on, so perhaps he's looking to come up with some more spells related to his order. I mean, there's probably some prayer involved in veneration or something, but this seems not to be the main focus in an Adept Academy.

Any other thoughts on what he'd spend his 30% (or whatever) time committment on? Or does it make more sense to say that he's off the hook? The "cost" being detachment from their support?

Mike