Re: Saga system

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:26:55 -0000

Here, here Ben. Well said.

When I have ran high level NPC's from the book I have applied a little rationale based on their background. If I think its something they would work on or have near the stated keyword level then I would operate the ability at that level (or if I felt the story demand I do so), but say, if I was improvising Guard Camp for Kallyr in a contest it would be a lot lower, figuring that Kallyr probably would not do *a lot* of gurading the camp. I think this came out of what Bryan Thexton said a while back on this list.

Regards
Rob