Re: When the Wolf Pirates came to town... (was narrative vs keywords)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:27:49 -0800

> "Then ma'am," replies the boy, use of the honorific
> drilled in through years of use, almost swooning with
> relief, "the winner shall be the one of us with the
> biggest cock."

Isn't *he* glad that Gunda wasn't a follower of one of the Gor sistes, who tend to collect things like that...?

I've been staying out of the argument, because it's old and decrepit by now (*how* many times do we have to have the same stupid arguments?).

You can change the rules to make the Non-keyword skills any damn level you want - 13, 17, 5w10. I don't care. Four measly points difference at character creation does not, to me, make that big a difference. It certainly doesn't break the game for me, or make my character "just like everyone else". Sheesh, guys, get a grip!

RR
- Richelieu