Re: Keith's Heresies

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:15:30 +0000

On Thursday 20 Jan 2005 12:56 pm, Jane Williams wrote:

> Possibly the answer for these different possibilities
> of play styles is to say "there's three keywords, plus
> the 100-word skills. Of these four sets, one will only
> be at 13, not 17. Pick which one."

Seen it, done it, played it, had great fun. Except that I suggested that, for the four sources of abilities (homeland, occupation, magic, 100 words), one set was at 5W, one at 2W, one at 19, and one at 16, and the player got to choose which was which. They then got the 20 bonus points to spend.

Neil.

--
Neil Smith                         Milton Keynes Roleplaying Games Club
neil_at_...                            http://www.mkrpg.org.uk